Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photos

When I started this blog I had great intentions as far as the photography went: Every picture woud be effortlessly beautiful, making you want to climb into the computer to eat the meal portrayed.

Clearly, it has not turned out this way.

Every once in a while I manage to take a photo in which the food does at least look edible, but that's about as good as it ever gets! What can I say? There's a whole litany of excuses I could make - I'm usually cooking in the evening so there's no natural light left, I'm too greedy/hungry to wait to eat (and who wants cold dinner?), a lot of the pictures are taken on my phone, etc etc....

But really, I have to confess that the photography of the food isn't the bit that motivates and interests me. I love taking photos, I'm just not bothered about taking photos of food. At least, not enough to delay the eating part!

So, sorry about that. I hope the poor photography doesn't make you think the recipes all turn out inedible. Most are good, and when they're not there will be a warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment