Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 on 10

I've recently been checking in fairly regularly on a lovely blog called A bit of Sunshine. Its written by a lady called Rebekah over in the US, and she has had the fantastic idea to start a bloggers photo day. In her own words, the idea is that "once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding much life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day!" Read all about it here.

This is my first month taking part, and the 10th was an unusual day for me, involving a road trip across the Gloucestershire countryside and down to Wells for a day of music at the cathedral. Having said that it was unusual, that isn't so much of a rare occurence in my job in music publishing, but nonetheless I can't really claim that this was an average day!

Here are my 10 (I haven't meddled with them beyond some cropping of the images):










2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the frog, the hallway and the last one of the ripples. Love this set! Oh and as a former cellist I love your profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pics are really lovely!! The arched hallways is my fave.

    ReplyDelete