Monday, December 14, 2009

up to date!

I've caught up!

My post here is what I cooked this weekend - Zanzibar chicken.

And very tasty it was too. I got the recipe from the BBC website ages ago but hadn't tried it out. Here it is.
It was quick, which was handy as I have been ill this week so didn't fancy making much effort. It was easy - even better. And it was filling, nutritious, tasty, warming. A keeper.

I think it would be just as good with chunks of white fish instead of chicken, and I would be inclined to use cubes of skinless chicken in future rather than putting in whole joints of the meat. That would make it even speedier.

I had intended to make sweet potato pie for pudding, but after having had a tummy bug for a couple of days I wasn't feeling the need for a two-course dinner, so that one has been postponed.

No comments:

Post a Comment